Following its plenary meeting in February 2023, the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) published several pieces of information that may be of interest to entities subject to the provisions of the legislation on the prevention of money laundering, terrorist financing, and proliferation (AML/CFT), including, among others:
▪ The revision of its lists of jurisdictions at high risk subject to an action plan and those under increased monitoring;
▪ The suspension of Russia from the FATF;
▪ The finalization of its projects aimed at improving access to information on beneficial owners;
▪ Its AML/CFT report on art and antique markets;
▪ Its report to counter financing flows related to ransomware;
▪ The implementation of its recommendations on virtual assets.
Find the latest article published by our director Philippe Corbard in “Les Actualités en bref” and on Luxaccount : https://bit.ly/3lzZZTP (paid subscription)